A layered security model begins with best of breed anti-malware. Because Kaspersky has long been known as the leader in detection and removal of malicious software, there is no better foundation. The Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business ‘Core’ tier is centrally managed by the Kaspersky Security Center and is assisted by the cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business CORE includes:
- Anti malware protection - protection from viruses, spyware and other internet nasties
- Firewall - high quality protection from hackers and intrusion into your computers
- Kaspersky Security Center - allows central management of all computers protected by Kaspersky Endpoint Security
If you need other protection, such as for file servers, mobile devices, encryption and email server control, consider the other Kaspersky Endpoint Security products.
- Powerful Endpoint Anti-Malware: Kaspersky's scanning engines operate at multiple levels in the operating system, rooting out malware.
- Cloud Assisted Protection: With the cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network, users are protected in real time against new threats.
- Centralised Management: Administrators can remove existing anti-virus software, conﬁ gure and deploy Kaspersky, and perform reporting — all from the same console.