Search Partner eligibility criteria and guidelines in Help and support
SAP eligibility criteria and guidelines
- Eligible organisations may request four SAP products per fiscal year (1 July - 30 June)
- The Symantec Desktop Programme is available only to to non-government Australian income tax exempt ITE nonprofit organisations and libraries.
- Donated products will be distributed to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- SAP products are not available for distribution to organisations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy organisations, religious organisations (except for those with a secular community designation), certain social clubs, sports fundraising groups, and membership benefit organisations.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Donation recipients must be willing and able to provide information to SAP for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.
- Organisations must abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the SAP Software License and Related Services Agreement.
- SAP Business Objects products may not be transferred or resold.