Search Partner eligibility criteria and guidelines in Help and support
Sophos eligibility criteria and guidelines
- This discount is available to organisations that have been qualified via the donation and discount program as a nonprofit organisation.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Sophos for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Sophos products may not be transferred or resold.
- There is a 10 licence minimum order requirement for Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection.
- There is a 5 licence minimum order requirement for all other Sophos products.