Search Partner eligibility criteria and guidelines in Help and support
Symantec Desktop eligibility criteria and guidelines
- The Symantec Desktop Programme is available only to to non-government Australian income tax exempt ITE nonprofit organisations and libraries.
- Donated products will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Donated products to libraries may be used for ALL library computers, not just for public access.
- Eligible organisations must have an operating budget of less than $9.8 million (AUD) per year.
- This software will not be made available to organisations that support political parties or candidates.
- This software will not be made available to religious organisation. Unless they have a secular entity which has its own ABN and are registered as a charity and they do not propagate belief in a specific faith.
- Any organisation that advocates, supports, or practices discrimination based on race, religion, age, ethnicity, national origin, language, size, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background or disability, is not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to confirm that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive a donation.
- Up to two Symantec Desktop products and up to 100 licences each may be requested within a fiscal year (1 July to 30 June.)
- Symantec products may not be transferred or re-sold.
- Symantec may, at its sole discretion, provide "functionally equivalent" substitute product(s) for any request or order.