Connecting Up will be closed from Friday 26th of May 2017 5:30 pm AEST until late Saturday 27th of May 2017 for maintenance. Registration, validation services and donation and discount requests will be unavailable during this time. If you have any concerns, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 731 844
When it comes to using social media for any organisation, a lot of it will come down to the tools you use. Here's a massive list to get you started.
Making sense of social media analytics, management, monitoring and even CRM can all be done with the right combination of apps. If you want to get the most out of social media, you'll need a way of doing it. The team at dailytekk.com have complied a huge list of social media tools broken down into different topics.
Some of the more interesting ones can be found in the Other/Miscellaneous list and the 25+ Random, Must-See Social Media Tools. Ones that stood out were:
- GroupTweet - This tool allows multiple Twitter users to tweet via a single account through the use of a hashtag/DM/mention. The free account has the basic functionality, but the Premium features are affordable and include moderation.
- TabJuice - a 100% free e-commerce tab for Facebook. If you've ever thought about selling products/merchandise through your Facebook page, this could be the missing link.
Out of their expansive list, some of our favourites include:
- HootSuite - Dashboard for teams using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- TweetReach – How far did your tweet travel?
- The Archivist – Save and analyze tweets.
- PeerIndex - Understand your influence across social media.
- TwentyFeet - Social media monitoring and ego-tracking.
Other tools we also like that aren't on the list include:
- Paper.li - Creates a digital 'newspaper' on popular links
- Summify - Curates the most popular content shared by people you follow
- SocialBro - Twitter follower management
- Hashgang - Displays community members of a particular hashtag (e.g. #npau)
- Beth Kanter - Blog discussing social media use by not-for-profits
- Socialbrite - Blog on social media and digital tools for not-for-profits
Image via KEXINO