Calxa Premier is designed for nonprofit organisations that need all of Calxa’s budgeting and cashflow forecasting tools, as well as the flexibility of creating budgets at the departmental and project level. With Calxa Premier it’s easy to create professional, animated reports, charts and graphs that are simple for everyone to understand.
Calxa Premier integrates with MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero to simplify the process of budget creation and management and save you hours or even days every month.
Integration with your accounting software saves time by eliminating duplicate data entry and improves report integrity by eliminating the risk of errors.
Wizards and shortcuts speed the process of creating new budgets or fine-tuning existing ones.
Structured but flexible reports give you accurate, reliable data to report to boards or grant providers while still allowing some customisation to fit your individual needs.
Calxa Premier's Account Trees add the ultimate flexibility to your reporting, allowing you to create multiple views of your accounts, grouping them in different ways for different reports, without affecting the integrity of the underlying data. Create one group for board reports, another for a grant provider, a third for project managers, giving them all the information they need in a format they can understand.
Calxa Premier provides you with board-ready budget reports in less time, month after month after month.
Calxa Premier comes with a one year, 5 user licence. After one year, your software will revert to read-only unless it is renewed.
Minimum system requirements to run Calxa
Most computers purchased in the past 3 years should be adequate to run your software. You will need:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1or Windows 10.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are supported. We recommend reading the Terminal Server support notebefore installation. We have a number of customers successfully running Calxa in a Citrix environment but we are limited in the assistance we can provide.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- CPU 2GHz or better
- 2 GB or more of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space for installation
- Screen resolution 1280 x 1024
- Broadband internet connection to receive regular updates and enhancements and to register the software
- We recommend using aSQL Server databasein a multi-user environment
Calxa can be used with any of the following Accounting products:
- MYOB AccountRight 2013.2 or later including AccountRight Live
- MYOB Accounting 17 to AccountRight Standard 19.9 or later (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Accounting Plus 17 to AccountRight Plus 19.9 or later (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Premier 11 to AccountRight Premier 19.9 or later (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Enterprise 5 to AccountRight Enterprise 19.9 or later (Australia or New Zealand)
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2010/11 or later
- Reckon Accounts Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2013 or later