Please Note: This product is a renewal for the Update services of EXISTING Virtual Appliance Content Aware Protection for Windows Licences only.
This product provides one year of support and updates for the Endpoint Protector 4: Virtual Content Aware Protection for Windows product.
To protect your sensitive company data, you need to be aware of its content. If data leaves the endpoint (Windows PCs, Macs) to the cloud, USB Stick or in an e-mail, you need to be sure that its content is not against your policy. This is where Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention (DLP) helps you.
You can use the Virtual Appliance of Endpoint Protector for all business sizes. It is available in VMX, PVA, OVF, OVA, XVA and VHD formats to be compatible with the most popular virtualization tools.
All you need to do is to install the appliance in a Virtual Environment and deploy the Endpoint Protector clients to your machines and device use is instantly controlled.
What it does?
- Prevent intentional data theft
- Prevent accidental data loss and data leakage
- Stop irresponsible data use by employees
- Monitor all data transfers, either directly performed or through a simple copy & paste
- Block screen captures
- Provide compliance
How we prevent?
- Inspect data transfers to applications like e-mail, cloud services,
web-browsers, file sharing applications, etc.
- Data transfers to removable devices is inspected
- Detecting transfers of regulated data types such as Credit Card
- Numbers (CCN) or Social Security Numbers (SSN)
- Detection of keywords in files based on custom dictionaries, etc.
- Filtering of File Types
- Inspect Clipboard and deactivate Print Screen capabilities
Precise control over transfer of documents
Enforce corporate policy by ensuring documents containing confidential data are not shared outside the company. Everything without compromising productivity.
Support for collaboration and communication
Take advantage of the collaborative tools using Skype, Facebook and other online applications while minimizing the risks posed by sharing files containing sensitive information.
Filter what data can or cannot leave the company
Start with general filters and progress granularly to advanced filters.
Compliance to industry standards
Make sure your company complies with the current strict regulations and standards that apply to your industry.
Define your confidential data
Create custom rules to detect and block transfer of data you consider sensitive.
Minimize risks of data losses that can affect business due to image prejudice, fines and lawsuits.
Please note: Fee is per licence and minimum order is for 6 licences
Click here for further information on the Virtual Appliance Formats available.
For endpoints over 100 please contact us for a quote.