Bitdefender Internet Security is security software that protects computers from viruses, spam, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Bitdefender Internet Security to:
- Protect your organisation's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spam
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so intruders can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organisation's computers
- Remote management: A dashboard displays the status and licensing information about your software and services in one location that is accessible from any web-enabled device.
- Firewall: A firewall continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorised access, even over a WiFi network.
- Phishing defense: Internet Security analyses and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts. It automatically opens banking and shopping pages in its own secure browser and prevents critical data like your Social Security number from being transmitted.
- Behavior-based protection: Internet Security stops emerging threats by analysing the behavior of a given program or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Internet Security continues to analyse the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Rescue mode: If threats like rootkits cannot be removed from within the operating system, Internet Security will reboot the computer in a trusted environment to clean it up and restore it to a safe state.
The product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, Connecting Up will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
See the system requirements at the bottom of this Internet Security page.
Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programmes. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them.