Norton Security protects computers, tablets, and smartphones against the latest online threats and also includes tools for tuning up systems. It does most of its work in the background while consuming few system resources and requiring little user interaction.
This donation provides a subscription for one user to use the product on up to three devices for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed. Organisations that need protection for more than three devices should consider using either Norton Small Business or a Symantec Enterprise product.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Norton Security to
- Protect your organisation's data from viruses, spyware, malware, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so attackers can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organisation's computer
- 24/7 threat protection: Combines several defense technologies based on networks, files, reputation, and behavior.
- Mobile Insight: Checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data use, and intrusive behavior.
- Mobile device location: Remotely locates lost or stolen devices, locks them, wipes them, or sets off scream alarms.
- Computer tune-up: Provides tools to fix common computer problems, free up memory, remove unneeded files, and clean up the hard drive. (Windows only)
- Password management: Remembers, secures, and automatically enters usernames and passwords; generates new passwords. (Windows only)
- Includes 25 GB of secure cloud storage for your PC
This product description is for the version of Norton Security that was released in September 2015. However, when you download your Norton product, you will receive the most recent version. As updates are released, they are installed automatically.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
Support for this product is available in English only at this time: https://au.norton.com/norton-security-for-three-devices
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged. Symantec's money-back guarantee does not apply to this product since it is donated.
Obtaining Norton Security
When your donation request has been approved, Connecting Up will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.