This Masterclass will help non-profit technology decision makers understand where the cloud offers value and develop a plan to realise the benefits of cloud-based technologies.
Designed for decision makers (rather than techies), this session will help you understand the benefits and risks of cloud technologies and what to consider when implementing cloud-based systems.
This 'hands on' Masterclass will provide you with the opportunity to start work on your organisation's plan for moving to the cloud, leveraging 'real life' examples from other organisations and free resources.
In this session, you will learn:
- What are the common cloud applications and how are other community organisations using them
- How to build a business case for moving your organisation to the cloud
- What is Microsoft Azure and is it suitable for my organisation
- What is Microsoft Office 365 and is it suitable for my organisation
- What local infrastructure will I need
- How do my staff become more mobile
- Applications, data and reporting in the cloud
- How to develop a plan for migrating your infrastructure to the cloud
- Where can I find resources and help to move to the cloud
PRICE: $150 ($120 for Premium Members)
Presented by: Matt Walton
Senior IT Advisor at Infoxchange