With the recent growth of cloud based and online systems, many community organisations are weighing up their options for moving to the cloud or continuing to rely on local infrastructure. Microsoft Azure is now offering cloud based infrastructure solutions to many community organisations and providing a US$5000 credit to eligible organisations.
This webinar will help small and medium community organisations to assess the suitability of Microsoft Azure cloud based systems and consider how to choose and implement potential cloud technology solutions.
In one hour, Matt will cover the following:
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- How can Azure help my organisation?
- Building the business case for cloud based infrastructure
- Will I still need a local server?
- Examples of how other NFPs have used Microsoft Azure
- How much does Azure cost?
- What does the US$5000 credit include?
- Ongoing management of Microsoft Azure
- Implementation considerations such as hardware, network and routers
PRICE: Free webinar
Can't attend the live webinar? Register anyway and we will send you the recording!
Experiencing any issues? You may find help here. If your issue is not listed, you can contact 1300 731 844.
Presented by: Matt Walton
Senior IT Consultant, Infoxchange