Volunteering law can be complex and confusing – we are here to help! This webinar will cover the key legal issues your organisation needs to consider when working with volunteers and other types of unpaid workers. Our expert lawyers will provide an update on the current legal landscape, drawing on recent case examples, and a range of practical tips to minimise the risk of legal issues arising in relation to your volunteers.
What we’ll cover:
- Volunteers and other types of unpaid worker
- Volunteer safety
- Legal responsibility for the actions of volunteers
- Volunteer insurance
- Interesting case examples
- Practical tips and further resources
What you’ll receive:
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Cost: $25 + Eventbrite booking fee
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent prior to the webinar.