Connecting Up will be closed from Friday 26th of May 2017 5:30 pm AEST until late Saturday 27th of May 2017 for maintenance. Registration, validation services and donation and discount requests will be unavailable during this time. If you have any concerns, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 731 844
Advertising across Connecting Up’s e-newletters provides an effective way to connect with the not-for-profit sector, both organisations and individuals. With a strong call to action, you will be able to engage with our e-newsletter subscribers and make sure your message reaches your target audience. Advertising is available on the Connecting Up newsletter and the SAcommunity newsletter.
Connecting Up newsletter
- Audience: 33,000+ individuals from not-for-profits across Australia, including decision makers, managers and coordinators in marketing, social media, online and digital, community and engagement, fundraising, IT, administration and various other fields.
- Frequency: weekly. Week 1 of the fortnight focuses on technology and the Connecting Up donations & discounts program, week 2 is a more general newsletter.
- Type of content: news, events, updates, educational information, tips, case studies, editorials and other relevant content for not-for-profits
- See the sample newsletter »
- Audience: up to 3000 individuals, including not-for-profit organisations and community groups in South Australia only
- Frequency: monthly
- Type of content: promotions of local SA activities and resources
- 50 words & image: $500 (main body text, third story down)
- 120x240 banner ad: $350 (banner ad on sidebar)
- 25 words & image: $200 (text article on sidebar, second story down, image 120x90)
- 468x60 banner ad: $175 (banner ad on footer)
Direct Email Campaigns
- Audience: Up to 18,000 subscribers - depending on target demographics required and size of organisations.
- Frequency: as required
- Type of content: full email
- Price by quotation only - dependent on demographic sizes.