Advertising across Connecting Up’s e-newletters provides an effective way to connect with the not-for-profit sector, both organisations and individuals. With a strong call to action, you will be able to engage with our e-newsletter subscribers and make sure your message reaches your target audience. Advertising is available on the Connecting Up newsletter and the SAcommunity newsletter.
Connecting Up newsletter
- Audience: 33,000+ individuals from not-for-profits across Australia, including decision makers, managers and coordinators in marketing, social media, online and digital, community and engagement, fundraising, IT, administration and various other fields.
- Frequency: weekly. Week 1 of the fortnight focuses on technology and the Connecting Up donations & discounts program, week 2 is a more general newsletter.
- Type of content: news, events, updates, educational information, tips, case studies, editorials and other relevant content for not-for-profits
- See the sample newsletter »
- Audience: up to 3000 individuals, including not-for-profit organisations and community groups in South Australia only
- Frequency: monthly
- Type of content: promotions of local SA activities and resources
- 50 words & image: $500 (main body text, third story down)
- 120x240 banner ad: $350 (banner ad on sidebar)
- 25 words & image: $200 (text article on sidebar, second story down, image 120x90)
- 468x60 banner ad: $175 (banner ad on footer)
Direct Email Campaigns
- Audience: Up to 18,000 subscribers - depending on target demographics required and size of organisations.
- Frequency: as required
- Type of content: full email
- Price by quotation only - dependent on demographic sizes.
Back to main page