O&O provides tools for performance, data security, data recovery, and system administration on Windows-based desktops, notebooks, and servers in over 140 countries.
The software O&O donates to Australian not-for-profits has been tailored to suit the needs of small through to large organisations.
You can use O&O software to:
- - Prevent losing important organisational data and recover it if it's lost
- - Improve the performance of computers so they can be used longer before being replaced
- - Minimize the time spent by IT administrators ensuring computer performance
- As a German based manufacturer, it is not surprising that 75% of the companies listed in the German Stock Exchange are using O&O solutions as are over 40% of the "Forbes 100 International" companies. Countless awards from the trade press confirm O&O's commitment to their customers.
- Incidentally, The name "O&O" came about spontaneously, because the two founders first names begin with "O".